Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Baylor's 3rd Birthday

Baylor had a very Dora birthday last week, filled with friends, presents, and food.  The Groen family joined us for a small party.  We opened presents, then played with them for quite some time,




ate spaghetti,


and cake.


Those of you who know me well know that I am not a crafty person.  But I thought I could venture to make a Dora map cake.  Forest, river, snowy mountain.  I know it doesn't look like much, but it actually kind of resembles the actual maps on Dora the Explorer, so I'm pretty pleased with myself.  It tasted good and Baylor liked it, so what else can I ask for?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, three years old! Happy Birthday Baylor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are very familiar with map's forest-river-snowy mountain. Good job! Tell Baylor if she see's swiper say "Swiper, no swiping!" Diego say's he's been hanging around your parts lately...

    ReplyDelete