Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family Time

For starters, I apologize for our lack of blogging. Things have been a bit busy with the whole moving to Africa thing and the internet here in Tanzania is not quite as reliable as it is in the States.  But hopefully things will settle into more of a regular schedule soon and it'll be easier for us to post more.  

Secondly, I apologize for the blue writing and underlining. I assure you that was not planned. But the computer started doing it and I can't figure out how to change it, so everything will have to be blue and underlined for now.

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a long time.  They're all from time spent with our families before we left the States.  
This is us at the Chattanooga Aquarium.  We went there for Brett's sister, Brittney's, birthday.
This is us with Brittney and Brett's brother Brian, enjoying a rousing game of Bocce ball.
Enjoying a lazy, slow morning with our nephew Kaleb.
My mom, sometimes confused for a fraggle, and me outside my parents' house in virginia a month ago. 
We're so happy our favorite college teams have matching sweatshirts.


No comments:

Post a Comment