Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finally

I'm finally rejoining the blog world.  Sorry for my lack of posting, but I had a few minor complications following Baylor's delivery (all better now), then I couldn't access my account for some reason, and then we spent 4 days traveling back to Geita.  But don't worry, you'll soon be back to reading regular accounts of our ever-exciting life here:)

We've been back in Geita 4 full days now and are currently staying in some friends' house while they are out of town until our house is completed.  Yes, our house is still not finished.  But it's close this time.  Really.  Just needs some screens in windows and a water tower.  Well, and all the interior cabinetry, closet doors, shelving, etc....but that stuff's not necessary to live in a house.  Anyway, it should be soon. I'll make my first trip into town tomorrow to greet people and let them know we're back.  Actually, we've been informed that everyone already knows we're back, but still, it's customary for me to go greet them and tell them anyway.  It's so nice that everyone knows our every move.

Well, I'll write more later, but I'll leave you with a picture of Baylor enjoying her first time in the ocean.
 

3 comments:

  1. Miss you in Dar but glad you're home safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are almost "home". I look forward to reading your blog. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Baylor is holding her head up pretty good for a new born! Strange you being in the ocean in Dec/ Jan. We're all wearing 3 layers of clothing lately!

    ReplyDelete