Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One More

"One more what?" you may be thinking to yourself.  One more...month until we'll be in the States?  One more...birthday until Brett hits 35?  One more...time they play that song on the radio before I scream?  While those things all might be true, they are not what this post is about.

This post is about announcing the coming arrival of one more Harrison.  Yes, we will sometime in the near future be having another baby.  I'm about 12 weeks now, so this little one will be born sometime at the end of January or beginning of February.  My due date is actually January 26th, but after Baylor's due date came and went and the days kept going by for two weeks, I've decided to go with more of a due range than a date in an effort to keep my sanity at the end.

We saw the doctor in Mwanza a few weeks ago and after four hours of mostly waiting, we were assured that everyone seems to be in perfect health thus far.  I'm not so sure lying on the couch trying not to throw up for six weeks constitutes perfect health, but whatever.  I have started feeling a little better this week and have even ventured out a few times.

Baylor seems to have no concept of what's coming, but Brett and I are very excited.  I'm especially excited about coming back to America soon on furlough where I won't have to cook three meals a day.  Take out has never sounded better.  We ask that you pray for the health of Harrison #4 and me, and I'll keep you updated on our preggie progress.

6 comments:

  1. WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm first on both blogs to say CONGRATS!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys here very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. read Brett's post and had to stop by yours to also say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! so excited for you guys! and so sorry you are so sick. Will definitely keep you guys in my prayers... for health and safe travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting, and I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Christie!!! So happy for you all! Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! We are so excited for you guys! I feel you on the sickness....mine went way longer this time. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete