Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Yesterday morning I was awakened at 6:30am by an ecstatic Baylor, who had run into our room yelling, "Mama! Mama!"  I opened my eyes to find her with two suckers in her hands and a kit kat in her mouth, squealing "Candy! Candy!"

Upon reaching the living room, I saw several presents unwrapped and Baylor's Uncle Brian's stocking completely ransacked.  I suppose that's what kids do.  So I took away her suckers (not without protest), rewrapped the presents, restuffed the stocking and Brett put everything out of reach.  A couple hours later we were joined by the rest of the household for breakfast and fun presents time.

I hope you had a holly jolly Christmas.  

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. That's why I have all 3 of mine sleep on the floor in our room on Christmas Eve so their are no escapees!

    ReplyDelete