Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Pool

So I'm still pregnant.  Not too thrilled about this, but you know, she's not actually due for 5 more days, so I guess I should've expected it.  Our friends here have started a game to guess when Baylor will be born.  The winner gets a meal paid for by the rest of the participants at a lovely Italian restaurant on the beach.  

I thought perhaps some of you might like to join in on the fun.  So, here is your information: Baylor is due this Sunday, November 22nd.  The doctor here predicted she would be born last Friday.  Too bad she wasn't the winner.  Anyway, I realize if you win you won't be able to receive the grand prize of dinner on the beach, but I do encourage you to treat yourself to a Sonic slushy.  I highly recommend the blue coconut.  I suppose it's a bit cold there though, so maybe just indulge in an extra helping of green bean casserole and pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving.  

Any guesses?

One more thing.  Brett has started an additional blog of his own to share his ramblings on theology as well as to give more detailed reports of the work we're doing here.  The address is http://jamesbrett.wordpress.com.  I'm sure he would appreciate lots of comments on how superduper nice it looks.  

5 comments:

  1. I think she's going to wait til thanksgiving to make her debut...what is that day...N0V 26th...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict Saturday, November 21st to be her birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely it will be Nov. 18. Let's get this over with

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Brett is usually aggravatingly on time. So I'm going to say Novemeber 22nd. Unless it's not that day, and it's the 23rd...because I'm always late, and maybe she has some of her aunt in her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuesday, the 24th. write that down.

    ReplyDelete