Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Teammates!

We are very excited to announce that we'll have two new teammates joining us in November! The first will be Baby George! Daniel and Kasey George are expecting their first child at the end of November. They've decided to stay in the states until the little one is born and then join us in Tanzania after. This excites Brett and me in particular, because our second new teammate is going to be our own little peanut!- due November 22nd. I suppose our peanut is actually about the size of a lime now, but whatever. Now our kid will have someone to play with. I was going to post a picture of my tummy growth, but there really hasn't been any growth yet, so I figure there's no point spending an hour trying to upload it. We got to see the baby in an ultrasound and we could see the little heartbeat fluttering away. Pretty amazing.

So that's our big news. We would appreciate prayers of good health for the both of us, and perhaps now you'll understand more my great excitement at finding smoothies.

8 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Such happy news! :) you and your little one are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAHHHHHH!!!!! Man, I am so excited for you guys! Muchos Congrats!!! Hang on for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! Congrats to Daniel and Kasey too!! It will be such a help for both of you to have someone going through the same tough, but joyful times as you...by the way...Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! So exciting! Will be praying for a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, I've been reading the blog... just not commenting much b/c the kids are always crawling all over me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Christie! What an exciting time. You and your little peanut will certainly be in my prayers! Love reading the blog and keeping up with your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so exciting! Y'all are definitely in my prayers. God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete